Original topic:

Samsung Financing TD Bank Account Locked

(Topic created: 02-03-2022 10:31 AM)
katmcdon2002
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello everyone, 

I'm with Samsung Financing and use the online TD Bank service. Unfortunately, I was locked out of my account due to mistyping my password. I have tried to call the customer service number provided to unlock my account, but it is nothing but an automated system with no way to talk to an agent to unlock my account. I am very frustrated as I have called TD bank directly and they have done nothing but reroute me to the same automated system since " they do not work with Samsung Financing". I am trying to find any customer service number to be able to talk to a person. I tried contacting Samsung Customer support but their automated system only leads me to device support rather than any help for Samsung Financing. TD's customer service is awful, they reroute me to the same number which doesn't even have an option to speak to an actual agent to unlock my account! Has anyone else had this problem, or know a customer service number where I can actually speak to a person and get my account unlocked? 

Thank you

1 Reply
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

@katmcdon2002 The following is from their "Contact us" page. Hopefully this number or email will help you:

Our representatives are available:

Monday to Friday:

9 am to 9 pm ET

Saturday:

10 am to 2 pm ET

Sunday:

Closed

Call: 1-800-434-0050

Customer Service hours may vary on holidays

customerservice@myonlineaccount.net

0 Likes