JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Financing Website

(Topic created: Friday)
ArsenicDreams
Cosmic Ray
Options
So I keep getting emails in regards to changes made to the samsung financing site. At first it was about a new site they were moving too. Next was about the site being down for a couple days. Then it was about needing to reset my password. Unfortunately, I am still unable to log into the site. Is anyone else having issues with this?
BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

This doesn't address the issue, when will the glitch be fixed so we can use Samsung Financing at checkout?  The eCommerce team doesn't know the answer to this

BigJParlay
Cosmic Ray
Options

You've also marked your reply as a solution, it is not a solution.

userX8g2uMS3vW
Asteroid
Options

E-commerce team wasn't able to help.  Please unmark your reply as a solution.  

BrokenCarro
Asteroid
Options
How long does it take to talk to samsung financing my account is locked and I need it unlocked to pay what else can I do?
joed5
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I'm trying to access my account, and is also lock. I have call the customer service number since this Thursday 7/25 and nobody answer. I'm going g to file a complaint to FTC. This is unacceptable
Broseidon02
Constellation
Options

I followed the steps that were sent to my email to , essentially, activate my mytdfinancing.com account for future financing earlier today. I went to the Samsung site to buy the S24+, but the financing option disappears at check out no matter the browser or incognito option. I reached out to the Samsung support site, but they were at a loss, too.

I've followed the instructions to relink my financing account to my Samsung account, but the same thing continues to happen at checkout. Please help, I just want to spend money that I really shouldn't right now.Screenshot 2024-07-26 155231.png 

userJwrj47lFze
Constellation
Options
I'm having the same exact problem right now
JUsef
Constellation
Options
Same issue I am facing since last week. Been chatting with many agents and no one has a clue what to do. I gave up and just not buying anything until they fix this glitch. They should have documented the root cause of this since a lot of people having the same problem
Members_eHw2zcF
Constellation
Options

Have tried to log in yesterday to the new TD retail card services and it wouldn't log me in and has locked my account. Can't get through on the customer service line at all. Hours upon hours waiting to speak to a "person" to no avail. I work and keep being on hold waiting all day. Anyways, now what? I schedule my payments online. Does anybody have any insight or solutions to reach an actual person?

MiisterDot
Constellation
Options

Hello, 

Whether I'm in the majority or minority of the situation I'm hoping to see if there's any insight or possibly see if we (the customers) can get some help. 

With announcements going back a month or two about the TD Bank platform change/migration, I'm finding myself locked out of my account and unable to get ahold of someone to get my password reset as the current system in place doesn't recognize my information. This past week (Monday - Friday) I've been on hold for roughly 12-15 hours calling different provided numbers listed on the Samsung Financing website  and TD Bank but haven't been able to get ahold of anyone. Not a single time did someone pick up with the longest continuous hold time being 3 and a half hours. The absence in communication also looks like it affected the "Chat With Us" feature on the Samsung shop since it no longer pops-up to start a conversation (Aside from their AI chat assistant).

I'm sure (or would hope) this is already flagged on Samsung's radar but looking to see if there's anyone from the community who's had success with getting their account back since the migration? Also hoping to see if Samsung is able to speak to if when a possible fix is going to take place as I'm on auto payments, and I'm sure many others are too, and would like to control/adjust my payments based on my current orders and purchases. I, personally, am not expecting a fix within the hour. However, at least a timeframe so that myself and others can plan accordingly financially would be appreciated. 

Thank you!