JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung member app Server response error (400)

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 04:03 PM)
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

1000110714.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

I discovered a solution to my issue, which is to first remove your SIM card from the phone, connect to a VPN in a country where the member app is supported, and then begin downloading the member app. This approach was successful for me. 

View solution in context

25 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
This usually indicates that a post has been merged, deleted, or moved to another area of the Community (like the partitioned beta section).
0 Likes
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

What do you mean?

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
I know lol. That is the app we are both on right now. Were you trying to view a post in the Community when this error occurred? Are you getting this message recurrently?
0 Likes
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

My problem is not related to this community my problem is an app called Samsung member is not working and only showing this message [Server response error please try again later(400)]

VerbumVeritum
Options
Samsung Members is how most people access the Community, although it can also be accessed through a web browser. Have you tried reinstalling the app?
0 Likes
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

Yes my bad I'm accessing it through web and the app is not working I've tried multiple solutions like soft reset, reinstalling the app, removing cache and storage, and finally removing cache system level nothing has worked unfortunately.

VerbumVeritum
Options
No worries, I was just clarifying. Clear the data of the app, uninstall it, and then reinstall. If this does nothing, proceed to power off the phone and then select the "Repair apps" option from the Recovery Mode instead of "Wipe cache partition."
0 Likes
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

Unfortunately I've tried it this method minutes ago multiple occasions still showing the same error.

0 Likes
mugenjo
Cosmic Ray
Options

Im talking about an app called Samsung member.

0 Likes