JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Vcard sharing issue from contacts

(Topic created: 12-05-2023 03:48 PM)
LarryS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

On TMobile with UI6.0. Found an issue with inability to share a Vcard from contacts. Go to Contacts, select contact, tap share, select recipient in Messages (Google), opens Message but vcard is not entered into box. Anyone know of a fix?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Kevin 68
Asteroid
Options

Sorry members it's S23 ultra I'm having issues with sharing Vcard file it was working previously. 

I can share as txt OK just won't allow Vcard to share.

Help with corrections on this issue would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks 

userLVrzV6FyYf
Constellation
Options
I noticed that mine was doing that but only with iPhone users for some reason🤷🏾‍:female_sign:
LotheCanadian
Astronaut
Options
I tried to share to myself and my husband, but neither would share via Vcard/VCF. Is there a fix or workaround? This is annoying. I hate all the updates. It effed with my photo app editing too.
marram55
Astronaut
Options

My S23 Ultra has been doing this for a week or so. Driving me nuts.

Kevin 68
Asteroid
Options

I found a solution, 

Go to contacts open the symbol with the I in the middle then click the share button click share as vCard file (VCF) then click where you want to share it to, select your contact to share to in this instance I shared it in normal txt message click your preference for whom you want to share with,  when it opens up your contact ( with the Galaxy S23 click the plus button in the txt message box and it opens up what you want to share to click the contact button and the vCard file will be displayed in the message box, then just click send.

Hope this helps others with the same problem I had 

user72MzXBRJvi
Astronaut
Options
Works
0 Likes
KayBee9
Constellation
Options
I also found something. Go to the contact you want to send to > in the message area, tap the '+' sign > tap "Contacts" > tap the contact you want to send > when you see "Share contact as," select "file."
user8R4IYYPezY
Constellation
Options
This worked! Thank you!
0 Likes
blondicmv
Astronaut
Options
This works, thanks!
0 Likes
userrGwGWwGI2o
Constellation
Options
Is anyone still having issues sharing vcards? I just switched over to S24 Ultra and it isn't working properly for me.