Original topic:

screenshot

(Topic created: Sunday)
Bchp2
Constellation
Options
The screenshot is not on the front of my camera. I can't hit the side of tbutton to take pictures my phone is hacked. 
0 Likes
4 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Screenshots are not taken by the camera. You can swipe the edge of your hand across the screen to take the screen shot, pull down the quick panel and select "take screenshot". If the button is not there, you need to edit your quick panel to add it.

Go to your settings and make sure that your side button settings are for what you wanted.  If you want to take pictures using the side button, you need to make sure the double press action is turned on, and that the action is set to quick launch the camera. Settings/advanced features/side button.

Why does everyone who knows nothing about their phone settings jump to the conclusion that if they can't do something, their phone is hacked? Unless you have credible reason to believe you've been hacked, you shouldn't claim it.  

0 Likes
Nockname
Constellation
Options
I disagree. Today's phones come hacked. Unless you have credible reason to believe you're not hacked, you shouldn't jump to that conclusion.
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
They do not come pre-hacked. If you think so, you don't know the meaning of the word...and you are paranoid.
0 Likes
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Bchp2 There are multiple ways to take a screenshot, checkout this article from Samsung https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00038721/ 

0 Likes