JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

After the latest update, my tablet is slow to respond to any command

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 12:22 PM)
useraZIvr4j9C3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

few months ago I got G7 10.4 tablet.  after learning how to setup I figured I was good to go.  Downloaded Kindle books, and started reading. 

Just recently, I have had to update the tablet from samsung 3 times; before updates when reading kindle, it would arbitrarily send me back to home screen; when I tapped on kindle icon again, it would blink few times, kick me back to home.  I restarted tablet, it would do it again.  let it update, fine for few days, now it has started it again!!!!

I'm NOT happy with this tablet, it is slow to respond to any command - turn on, turn off, move to something else, and now it starts this mess.  what is going on and how do I fix it????  had a LG tablet for 7 yrs, NEVER a problem with it!

suggestions please?  paid a lot for this tablet, so what are options on returning for refund if I decide to do so?  thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

If you've run all of the updates for the device, I would suggest backing up your information resetting the device. If the issue continues after the reset, send me a private message and we can begin the process to have your device serviced: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Oh no!  I understand how frustrating that this could be so hopefully we can ease those frustrations a bit. Could you provide the full model of the tablet?  It's only doing this when you are using the kindle app, is this correct?  After a major update we do suggest resetting the device.  The return policy varies depending on the retailer.  You would need to contact them directly regarding a potential refund.  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
useraZIvr4j9C3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

ok, thanks for replying.  bought in apr 2021 from best buy. just spoke with them and the return/exchange timeframe is out.

so need YOUR help now, since there is a 1 yr manufacturers warranty still on it.  can you please help me with the problem?

model is sm-t500mzdaxar and no, its doing it with other apps.  checked with kindle and they said not their problem, was with the tablet.  thanks for help in fixing this or getting a replacement from you.  use it all the time.....

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

If you've run all of the updates for the device, I would suggest backing up your information resetting the device. If the issue continues after the reset, send me a private message and we can begin the process to have your device serviced: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes
useraZIvr4j9C3
Constellation
Options
Tablets

nothing to backup except kindle, dont know how to do it anyway.  and no, the suggestion didnt work. really disappointed in this tablet.  whats next, ......thanks

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Send me a private message so that we can begin the repair process: http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

0 Likes