JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How much does a repair cost for a Tab S7?

(Topic created: 06-17-2021 08:00 AM)
jmurphy7475
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Hello to the community,

This is my first post on this forum. I purchased a Tab S7 from my carrier (T-Mobile) about 3 months ago. It one of the best tablets I have owned,  bar none. Unfortunately my carrier did not offer device protection (normally they have in the past on every device I have gotten from them). My 4 year old grandson decided my tablet looked better on the floor than on the table and slid it off. Now I have a cracked screen. I went to a UBreakIfix store and they said they did not have and could not order the parts for this tablet because it was to new. They suggested contacting Samsung directly. Does anyone have any idea how much a repair like this would cost? And any ideas as to how long it would take. Just hate being without my beloved S7 for so long as it is my EDC.

Thanks fork your comments.

James

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
I know for cracked phone screens it is $99. I also believe Samsung is having a special on repairs. Now for the time, I had a repair with Samsung, & it took about 2 weeks for start to finish. Me sending it to them & getting it back

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Tablets
I know for cracked phone screens it is $99. I also believe Samsung is having a special on repairs. Now for the time, I had a repair with Samsung, & it took about 2 weeks for start to finish. Me sending it to them & getting it back