cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: My galaxy book cannot turn on

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem here as you. It will not start up. I'm so disappointed.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

Thanks a million its worked for me as well !!!! 

@KVDV wrote:

Sorry for my mistaken please give this a try

Press and hold the Volume down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I too am having this issue with my Galaxy Book 2 12". I have tried everything, power button hold, power and volume button hold, nothing works. I am a big SamSung user and the warranty expired in January. I am very disappointed in this. Can someone please help
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry to hear that, have you tried to use another charger and/or another outlet? If that does not work then this will require service,

- If your device was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service processed. 
- If you're OUT of warranty, for depot type products (Soundbars, Home Theater Systems, tablets, ect.) that require to be shipped we recommend you speak with our depot team for pricing and to have the service set up: 1-310-669-4334.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I spent well over a $1000 thru AT&T for this device and just months after the warranty expires, it stops working. Not a good look for Samsung. I just may have to consider using other devices givennthis is my 2nd Galaxy Book to have problems.