JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 ultra Call & Text removed with last update, how can I use this on my Tab S6 Lite

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 09:13 AM)
riq210
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Note 20 ultra doesn't have the Call and Text on device setting after last update. How can I use this call and text on other devices on the Tab so Lite?

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
What firmware is your note 20 ultra.
Check for"add button" to status bar. Screenshot_20210726-220918_One UI Home_879.jpg
0 Likes
riq210
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Firmware One UI 3.1. Checked the add button for the status bar. There is no Call and Text. Does the provider matter?
Thank you for the help
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Tablets
No
Call and text on other devices should not be related to provider. It is a feature of Samsung UI
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Tablets

Hello, @riq210 I understand how important this feature can be. This article provides more information on the Call & Text on other devices feature. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00083152/ 

Please note that Call & text on other devices currently does not work with Verizon and AT&T phones and may not be available on all models from other carriers. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes