JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

OneUI 4.1 for the Tab S7/S7+ out NOW!!

(Topic created: 04-07-2022 08:02 PM)
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Tablets

The OneUI 4.1 update for the Tab S7 series has finally been released for the moment we've been waiting for. Just got it after waiting hours upon hours and it's finally here. Go to Settings>Software Updates or go to Device Care>Software Updates to download now.

*The update is 1.8 GB or lower depending on your device and will include the April security patch.*

0 Likes
8 Replies
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Tablets
Wow I just checked two hours ago and nothing. Now I'm going to get my tablet and try again!
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Hope you receive it!
0 Likes
Solution
Brew400
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
Finally, I received the highly needed security update several hours ago! Close to 1.8 gb. I welcome and appreciate security updates.
0 Likes
Members_W4HXuUW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Got the update this morning for my tab S7.   good news it seemingly has fixed the group messaging for text of more than 2 people. I am now able to send to 3 or more.

tom2055
Supernova
Options
Tablets
Yes, finally!!!!
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Tablets
Doh! I see now this was just for S7/S7+. I have the S7 FE. Have to wait a bit longer it seems, but hopefully it will be soon. (Fingers crossed)
Kdrewh
Comet
Options
Tablets
Happy for all of you that are getting it already though!
For-You
Red Giant
Options
Tablets

I see people are so happy when they getting the new updates 😀😀😀, this is how Samsung keep us happy, they push one update a year 😀😀😀

0 Likes