Original topic:

Update for Multi control in Samsung store

(Topic created: 06-14-2024 03:40 PM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Tablets
I am receiving updates on my tablet and phone that are only compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Book, which I do not own. After installing several updates from the Microsoft Store on my laptop, I discovered that they were only compatible with a Samsung Galaxy Book running Windows. I uninstalled these updates, but I am now receiving updates for my Samsung tablet and phone that are only compatible with a Samsung Galaxy Book laptop.

• Multi Control lets you use the mouse and keyboard on your Galaxy Book to control your Galaxy phone or tablet and drag and drop files, photos, and more between your devices.

I appreciate the great rivalry between the major computer, phone, and tablet manufacturers, but please don't make it so obvious that you are pushing your entire ecosystem as the only solution. If you provide updates for the products you've developed, ensure they will also work with other systems.

Focus your energies on excellent products like Samsung Dex and not on bloatware that is being installed to entice me to buy other products. Thanks.
2 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

@Rayzer Not sure what version of Multi Control you are seeing but it is a handy tool to use between your phone and tablet. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/navigate-your-galaxy-phone-and-galaxy-tablet-using... 

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I use it on 3 displays (Tablet, Fold and Monitor) and would be lost without it.  Hardly bloat ware. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes