JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off end of cycle sound on washer

(Topic created: 12-10-2021 07:17 PM)
XZRwwrC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have a Samsung washer that I just bought. Model WA45T3200AW. Is there a way to turn off the song? It plays for almost a full 30 seconds and is really annoying. Thank you in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good afternoon. I understand that the system sounds on the washing machine cam be displeasing. Unfortunately, only the end cycle alarm can be turned off. The other sounds cannot be disabled. I apologize for the inconvenience.

View solution in context

8 Replies
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I locate this article that can be very helpful with your inquiry here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00061937/ and would also encourage you to view the user manual here for more exact information- https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202101/20210125152754531/WA3200T_DC68-03850D-02_EN_CFR.... I apologize for any frustration this has caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

XZRwwrC
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thanks but I have already thoroughly checked both of these sources and they do not provide a solution or even mention the issue.

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Apologies! After looking a bit further, your washer doesn't have the feature to turn the music off. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userAZ9EHYgBLD
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I was looking for the same thing.   Some reason Samsung thinks everyone wants chimes.  No, Samsung.  We don't.   I stopped buying Samsung TVs for the same reason.    30 sec chime with no way to shut it off is not acceptable.   Just received this washer yesterday.  Will be sending back for the 2nd choice I had by another brand.  Newer version of my old washer that I know has no chimes. 

0 Likes
userl5iSQa4XPx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I need to turn off all sounds   I have turned off end cycle  alarm but I want to disable ALL sounds or at least turn down the volume.

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Washers and Dryers

Good afternoon. I understand that the system sounds on the washing machine cam be displeasing. Unfortunately, only the end cycle alarm can be turned off. The other sounds cannot be disabled. I apologize for the inconvenience.

user6St2svDDNQ
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am a new tenant in a rental home with Samsung wa45m3100a washer.  I have not used this type of washer before and am wondering how it works and sounds during the wash cycle. Is it supposed to "pulsate" in the sense that it stops and starts in order to agitate the clothes? (Sorry if I sound naive, but after years of laundromats and using an older machine in a house we own, I'm not certain!)

Thanks.

0 Likes
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Washers and Dryers

Hello, I apologize for the issue reported and would encourage you to review this troubleshooting article regarding normal washer sounds or sounds that will require further assistance from a service visit. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001985/

0 Likes