JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 09-15-2018 12:26 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Well it changed to extra large load again during the wash cycle. It is still washing but once it reaches spin it will stop. What else could be causing this. I washed clothes fine all day yesterday and now this is happening. I have had this washer over a year with no problems. Bought the washer and dryer to match brand new. What else could be wrong. 

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

When it starts the spin cycle it will start to spin and spin for a minute then kick off and stop. 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

Are you getting any kind of error codes on the display?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

How do I get error codes? 

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

The washer is still in wash cycle doing what it’s suppose to. Agitating clothes like normal just went from a large load to a extra large load. Will see if it continues to rinse cycle or stops and I have to hit start/pause to make it start once the wash cycle is done? 

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

If the symptom continues, we can look further into this. You can send us a private message with your unit serial number to the link.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Washers and Dryers

For this unit, certain labels/cycles will flash. For example, your "Wash" Icon will flash.

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers
Just sent email. But the wash cycle is complete but didn’t automatically start into the rinse cycle it stopped. Had to hit start/pause for it to start rinse cycle.
0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

They flash along with the normal red led light on the turn dial. Both normal and rinse are flashing. Now it won’t rinse. Hit start and it started but stopped. 

0 Likes
user6opyvmfmMY
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just placed it on spin cycle only and it is currently draining out the water. I don’t know what is going on with this washer. But it’s frustrating because it washed 5 loads fine yesterday woke up today to wash last load and now it’s doing this. 

0 Likes