JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Washing Machine Continuously Spinning/Rinsing (All Models)

(Topic created: 06-17-2019 03:48 PM)
userOZ8RL6hEby
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

My wife has hated this washer since we got it. Sometimes it works correctly but most often not. It runs on and on with rinse and spin for hours. I have to shut it off and usually put it on the quick wash setting to get it to finish. I saw in your notes that there might be air in the lines. No air! Also reset the machine by unplugging the power and holding the start/ pause button for ten seconds. Neither fixed this issue. She wants it thrown in the ditch but as a life long mechanic I'm sure there must be a cure? Is there any recalls on this washer on this problem? Is there a fix for this issue? Thanks, Frank Ward

304 Replies
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have you doublecheck your model code for me?

0 Likes
user1CWxDkOvqx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Thank you for that.

The door is not detected as closed and locked.

Check that the latch is securely fixed, laundry or other items are not caught in the door, and the door is closed and secured correctly.

FlexWash washers will give a 1dC4 error if the rubber button next to the latch for the upper washer is missing. In this case, service is not required, and replacing the button will fix the error.

0 Likes
user1CWxDkOvqx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

The lid locks and is secure. That has never been an issue. No error messages have occured with the spin/rinse repeat issue. I don't believe I have any buttons missing.  The machine just spins and rinses and spins and rinses. Can you provide further assistance? 

I have already submitted a recall fix for the unbalance issue. 

0 Likes
user1CWxDkOvqx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

My model number is WA400PJHDWR/AA 

(I am not sure if you saw the photo of my model and serial numbers I posted earlier. I guess it was against the terms of service and was deleted. )

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

I have the info from the picture. Just to clarify, did you have the recall repair or are you waiting for it now?

0 Likes
user1CWxDkOvqx
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

Just this morning (after I posted the original issue here), I submitted the recall repair for which I believe is for the unbalance issue. Does the recall for my machine also include the spin/rinse/repeat issue as well as the unbalance issue?   All I know on that is that I have my repair tentatively scheduled and perhaps a repair kit on the way, but I don't know if that fix will address both my issues with the machine.  I don't have any parts, nor I have spoken to anyone technician regarding the repairs as of yet. Will the recall fix address both issues? 

0 Likes
SamsungKim1
Supernova
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I have your email address via private message?

0 Likes
userI1VccCFxfQ
Constellation
Options
Washers and Dryers

Can I also see the fix for this issue 

0 Likes
usermHFr2JLqT9
Astronaut
Options
Washers and Dryers

I am also having this issue.  Can I please have the fix for the issue?

0 Likes