Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Gamer

I play the game Lords mobile and somebody has stolen my account he keeps resetting passwords that come up on my email on site I'm not even on it... View Post

Okay I have contacted them but they want me to prove it's my account and I've given them everything ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S22

My s22 is taking thousands of pictures just sitting.   On charger, nobody near phone, it just took 857 photos.I've restarted phone 5 times. ... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

Has anyone been experiencing their lock screen timing out after just 5 seconds even after adjusting the time to 1 or 2 minutes via Goodlock -... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I'm using the S24 now and I love the phone , especially that's it's free with credits from T-MOBILE, I wish I had the S24 plus or Ultra,... View Post

You would need to contact T-Mobile to see if you could upgrade to the larger phone View Post