Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Creator

Caught these creatures after rain and humidity brought them out. Device is Galaxy S22 most photos at 10x zoom, save for one at 3x. Some night photos... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

Is it possible to create a wildcard Spam filter. Such as name@company. A lot of my spam are coming from email addresses with same name but... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

I just got this new s24 and when i set the phone up it felt really smooth before transfering my data using smart switch. Now it feels sluggish and... View Post

yes all the apps already are installed and theres a sort of jitter View Post

Posted by      in  Tablets

Here's a problem. I don't have a phone and have no phone number. So how am I gonna get my own phone number? Google can you help me?  View Post

This is a Samsung discussion site so Google isn't here. However you could sign up for Google Voice a... View Post

Posted by      in  Gamer

Right now I have offer of getting S24+ 256gb at 1000 CAD + tax in Canada. And 70000 in India. This both options are best deal or better to... View Post

It means $730 usd for s24+ is good price for me here.Have you seen s23+ going under 730 usd substant... View Post