Original topic:

Notification panel Bug

(Topic created: a week ago)
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
The Notification panel is transparent that you can barely see it. This happens on my Galaxy A54 sometimes. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
59 Replies
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Maybe they were in dark mode and don't know how to turn it back on!
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This part of the Notification panel was transparent 1719764469757.jpg
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
And I gave you 2 options to try to fix it. 1 isn't anything to do with custimation. Do what you want to do. It's your problem. I tried to help
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Go, download Good Lock/Quickstar and design your notification panel and you can adjust the transparency.  If your notification panel is transparent, then you had to do something in the first place to make it that way -- or someone was playing with your settings.  These things don't happen by themselves.  And as @ImRyan says, if you don't want to do customization or change your settings, then there is nothing that can be done and everyone should stop trying.

angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It has nothing to with it
I tried it, but it still look transparent.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So you went in to settings, accessibility, vision enhancements, reduce transparency and blur and restarted your phone? You tried that and it's still happening?
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
So I clear cache from recovery mode, and it's seems to be when the setting reduces blur is on, it doesn't happen.
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Well. So the setting I suggested for you to try fixed the issue? I mean it's not totally clear in your response but it sounds like it did. I'm glad
0 Likes
angelg4
Galaxy
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It's a temporary fix.
0 Likes
ImRyan
Nebula
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Funny how I've never had this issue or heard of anyone else having it and if you have already done what I suggested before and you know "it's a temporary fix" only why didn't you say that? I don't think you have ever done what I suggested and you haven't and you don't know it's a temporary fix or not because you have never done it. But whatever. People tried to help you and you showed your ignorance so keep the problem if you won't try what people said. It's not going to hurt us.
0 Likes