Original topic:

Fold 5 black dots and horizontal line

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 05:17 AM)
Orgest
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Hello 

I bought my samsung galaxy z fold 5  6 months ago and until now it was good but now when i open the big screen it shows me 2 black dots on the screen and a straight line horizontal 

I am totally unhappy with that because i pay 2100 € 

Does it happened to anyone of you 

4 Replies
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Did you buy it brand new from samsung? If so, shouldn't have still be under warranty?
0 Likes
Orgest
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

I bought from amazon but the company told me that i should contact you directly because the samsung have warranty for every phone

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

This is a  user supported forum not Samsung. 

To contact Samsung for warranty or repair, open the Samsung Members app, click Support in the lower right corner and from there you have options to chat, remote management or call for support. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

@Orgest Unfortunately you have landed in the user to user discussion area for Samsung US products and services. You should access the site for your geographical area by visiting https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite/ and then contact the support team for your geographical area as mentioned by @bill-e 

0 Likes