JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wi-Fi and Bluetooth not turning on and will not connect

(Topic created: 04-21-2024 12:15 PM)
JRKing69
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones

Has anyone gone thru and issue with the latest software update UI 6.0, after I installed it my wifi and bluetooth stop working did everything to it nothing work contacted Samsung nothing got advice to get a new phone which is not right..now I have a z fold 4 with 5 payment left with it not working right cause of a software download…has anyone had this issue fix yet.

12 Replies
Kiriti
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I use both the Flip 4 and 5, but I only noticed the issue with my 4. All i did to fix it was turn on airplane mode, rest the phone, and then it went back to normal for me. Hopefully this helps you out a bit.
0 Likes
JRKing69
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Okay how long you left it in airplane mode over night ....or a couple off hours i have try everything and nothing sometime it turn on but no wifi connect it stay grey.
0 Likes
Kiriti
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Since i use my flip 5 more then my 4, i had the 4 on airplane for just a few short hours
0 Likes
JRKing69
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Okay im gonna try that to see if it work i still have payment on this phone and their not cheap and my warranty expire on november last year cant afford another one just yet i like my phone is faster than any other phone i have had...i have no idea what that software update had that it turn does two thing off everything else is fine...well cross fingers it work...
neilth
Red Giant
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Have you tried going to Settings >General Management >Reset >Reset wifi and Bluetooth settings? There's a good chance that reseting and then setting up wifi and Bluetooth from scratch will solve your problem.