JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Buds 3 Feedback, Orders, and Shipping

(Topic created: Friday)
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
Look what I found on Twitter. The poster said it was in the Members app to file an error report for the new Galaxy Watch 6 beta. Hmmmm.

150 Replies
Members_nHb1Clg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I got one of the defected batches, and don't really know what to do at this point. The materials just seem to be cheaper on these buds than last generation. They have a glossy soft plastic shell which is prone to scratches and wear, but out of the box mine came with a weird red mark on the right side earbud. Others have reported blue marks on theirs, which I assume is the left side stem material. They really skimped on materials it seems, the plastic used just feel lighter and more fragile. The white version is reported the have most of the issues, the silver version tends to be the safer choice.  I asked support if this was a common issue, and they of course are oblivious. 

0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
This is the answer I received 1721421052353.jpg
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
After bringing up the quality control issues of the buds 3, and what next steps I should take, this is the answer I received. So, regardless of what we have all seen online, clearly it is just fake news and we have nothing to worry about. Interesting 

0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Now with a different rep it's, "if it is a defective one." I'm so confused. I did a trade in of my buds 2 pro. I'm not sending my only buds in while I wait to see if my buds 3 are defective lol 1721422207599.jpg
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Reps don't normally know anything about the products other then what they read, will just have to wait and see what hapoens
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
My main issue is I have to send in my buds 2 pros and the buds 3 are coming in tomorrow. So I'm asking, hey, how do I find out if they're defective within the 15 days I have to send them? Lol. I'm not sending my buds 2 pros in and having nothing, but I also don't wanna be stuck owing Samsung if I don't send it within those 15 days ya know.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
From what I have seen/read, its just the tips that rip easy if not careful when removing them, just those tips tho, not AM tips
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
That doesn't seem so bad. I mean... They're meant to come off anyways aren't they? I replace them with foam tips anyway. I thought it said the tips were breaking.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hang on
0 Likes
Puff2tuff
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Bet