JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds 2 Individual Battery

(Topic created: 03-27-2022 02:04 PM)
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can only see a single number, but they definitely each have individual battery right? How do I see both. I want to see the case charge too.

I can't see any of these in the Galaxy wearable app, only one number for both. Is that the minimum battery of both, or just the right ear? Is the right ear actually the most important one 🤔, what's with this.

15 Replies
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
Put one in the case and close it...
Options
Galaxy Buds
Ah as long as at least one is in the case, or both with the case open, the case will appear. Thanks 😊
0 Likes
PoliticsMan
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's a bug.. it will fix itself.. also check for software updates in the wearable app
Ariscott56
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
If it shows a single percentage for both earbuds, that means they're on the same battery level.
Solution
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks everyone, saw that all things everyone suggested were true in certain situations within the Samsung Wearables app.

Summary of what I learned:
Currently the buds 2 software shows the earbud and case battery levels when you first connect with bluetooth.
When you have both out of the case it shows the minimum battery level of both next to the "R" earbud, and no case battery level is shown.
When you have at least one headphone in with the case lid open the wearable app it will show you case battery. If you close the case with only one headphone in it will still show that data.
If they are both the same battery level with at least one earbud charging in the case the earbuds will show up as one number, after the "R" for right earbud. If they are different levels it will show both.

The Samsung SmartThings app shows the percentages for both headphones at all times, it only shows the case battery when one earbud is charging in it.

Thanks everyone for the pointers and help.
0 Likes