JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro fall out constantly when moving

(Topic created: 04-08-2021 03:32 PM)
Desert_Buckeye
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I've gone through a few posts regarding the fit of the Galaxy Buds Pros and none of their resolutions seem to fix my issue either. I'm constantly having to adjust my buds when simply walking, pushing deeper, twisting, etc., and of course, each time, it skips a track or turns off the music, which I'd be okay with if the buds just simply fit. 

I switched out the wing tips, I watched YouTube videos demonstrating how to wear them, which I copy, and and they still fall out. I love the sound quality, but this is starting to get ridiculous for the price I've paid 😞 

Any tips that I'm missing? 

4 Replies
Lee67
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
I totally agree why did they ever change the way they were the bud plus fit perfectly why take the wings away I think these companies like Samsung are doing this on purpose and over the last year I'm pretty much done with Samsung
0 Likes
BigHobbs13
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Big 200$ headache
0 Likes
Desert_Buckeye
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah, very annoying.  I read one of the moderators mention something about ear bud sleeves that can help with this, but see no where on their site anything else mentioned. So if a moderator reads this, please let me know where I can find out more about these sleeves please... 

Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes