Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 03-20-2020 04:30 PM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@2Fresh Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number so I can further look into this for you? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Ivaylo_Ivanov
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I have the exact same problem.

The buds are connected to the Phone, I can hear the music, the touch control is working, but the wearble app shows them as disconnected

Regards,

Ivo

Hartenaas
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I just got my galaxy buds yesterday and also have the same issue. I am able to connect to my S10 via bluetooth, no issues with listening to music and making phone calls. However, I am unable to connect to the wearable apps to access the functionalities. I have tried clearing app cache, restarted my phone, etc. but nothing works. Please help!

usersS7pjVIYJs
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Any help on this issue would be great. 

My buds connect to Bluetooth no problem however I can only hear sound in the right ear bud but there is power to both. 

I have tried 

Unpairing and uninstalling wearables

Restarting my s4 tab

Reinstalling wearables and going through the set up again. 

It just won't connect in the app. 

BoatDrinx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Brand new Galaxy buds. Having the same issue. They connect to phone via Bluetooth (Gs8) but will not connect to wearables app. Tried all the troubleshooting detailed in the earlier posts. Thanks in advance for the help.Not connectedNot connected

ConnectedConnected

userS1rjKZ9I0b
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

same here

usercX0jW1DwXl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue. I've tried all the recommended solutions in the thread. Please assist. 

Thanks

userL3Is2ycsFt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue. I have tried re setting everything. My pods connect to the phone through bluetooth and i can hear everything but i can't get them to connect to the wearables app. It just says they are disconnected.

Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userFtBigrIpOM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

What's the fix here? I have same problems with S20 ultra phone. Neither buds plus nor S3 gear frontier LTE is connecting