Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 10-23-2020 06:57 AM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried these steps here?

0 Likes
Duner
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

None of that worked, I disconnected other bluetooth devices from the phone and pc, pc software is up to date and no updates whatsoever on the phone

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

If the troubleshooting is not helping the next step is service repair. For repair options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Duner
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sent in the information on friday, thank you

0 Likes
userXY9me2sa1o
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm also having this same problem bit with my buds plus , are you able to help with mine as well?

Phone is an A71

0 Likes
userOYmVxENBie
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have this same issue 😕

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Skissmes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

The wearables app won't turn on the ANC or any other features for my brand new Galaxy Live buds.

I texted support, waited over 2 hrs to get a resolution and all they did was give me a linkhttps://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078085/

That didn't help at all. I cannot even press reset. That is all gray. The app page at the bottom where it says 'reset' isn't lit up. The only words that are lit up and respond to touch are: CONNECT, tips and user manual, and info.

I do get sound,  but I cannot access any wearable features. I paid ALOT of money and so far I'm not happy. Please someone help!!

Charles420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
thanks for the heads up
0 Likes
Mäw
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
does the ohone recognize them as soon as you open the case?
0 Likes