Original topic:

Galaxy Buds series of products won't connect to the Galaxy Wearables app

(Topic created: 01-06-2021 01:39 PM)
JDID
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I'm having issues connecting the buds to the wearables app.  

The buds will connect to my phone via blue tooth and I'm able to hear music.  The issue is when I open wearables and try to connect to adjust ambient sound, equalizer, etc...it will not show a connected status.  Status remains "Disconnected from earbuds".

I've cleared the cache on my bluetooth, uninstalled and reinstalled wearbles, and still i have this problem.  

What am I doing wrong or are the parts faulty?

Phone:  Samsung S9+

thanks,

JDID

173 Replies
gthorne66
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Been there, done that multiple times, to no avail.
Garry Hawthorne
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

With that performed to no avail, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and your device. I would be happy to look into service options for you, could you please provide me with your model and serial number for your buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
userwhq3AjgRwE
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi.. the latest update broke Galaxy buds 2 for me.. though it connects via Bluetooth the Galaxy wearable app no longer works.. I have Galaxy buds 2 right? But the wearable installs the Galaxy buds default app and it doesn't connect with the buds2.. this happened after latest update please help! Screenshot_20220324-204829_Galaxy Buds Manager.jpg
0 Likes
Stevedora
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Both ear puds are connected before,but now its not working,since i update my phone.
0 Likes