JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy bud series case is not charging.

(Topic created: 11-10-2019 09:53 PM)
user8sdaoY5xFp
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

no light is coming. and none of the buds are charging. tried through cable and wireless powershare. still not working.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
129 Replies
useriBdS4jfkCZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I also have this problem, is there an easy fix for this

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Oh no!  Feel free to send me a private message so that we can further assist.  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userVrjflrpM7K
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am facing exactly the same issue. And this is happening after I got the buds replaced from Samsung. This is not good that there are so many issues with the buds and we have to replacing it.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userVrjflrpM7K Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2 Are you using the original charger that came with the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_416dM3l
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

0 Likes
userLzUxa2dTgB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine too had the same issue..I took it to the service center with the proper  invoice and they said that they can't repair it under warranty because the serial number at the bottom of the case is missing due to wear and tear.. I told them that it wasn't my fault that it went missing and i didn't deliberately rub it off even though i produced the bill..they can't connect the case to their system and check the serial number also..i have seen some threads linked to this same warranty issue..the service Center has admitted that there isn't any physical damage..i have complained it the samsung head regarding this issue and they said they will get back to me..hope i won't loose my money on this product.. after all it has only been a couple of months i bought it...

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

@userLzUxa2dTgB,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
A copy of the Bill of Sale receipt invoice:
Ticket Number (if provided):

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usergICczZh14U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

What was the resolution to this, I am having the same issue???

ch333tah
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm also having the same problem. Looks like software issue to me 

0 Likes
usera6GxOzALoP
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm having an issue where my galaxy buds' case light stays on. I've been using the same charger I got them with and I'm concerned that I won't be able to gauge my battery status. I would like a fix please.

0 Likes