JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds connectivity issue

(Topic created: 04-22-2019 05:10 PM)
GreatTyler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since the last firmware update the bluetooth connection to my buds is terrible. It starts to get choppy as soon as I put my phone in my pocket. If I old the phone behind my back it goes away completely. This performance is just unacceptable 

40 Replies
useriMsdazUyga
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem I cant even use them cause as soon i put my phone on my pocket it starts to cut off, very choppy bluetooth connection. My $40 anker soundcore spirit x put the galaxy buds to shame on that aspect.

SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would like to look into this further. Please provide the following:

Model of phone connected to:

Software version of phone:

Wearables app version:

Software version of Buds:

Have you tested the Buds with any other devices?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

GreatTyler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out! I ended up resetting the earbuds since this happened after an update they got and that must have cleared something up cause they are much better now.

0 Likes
userwpDX8SDkgg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have a samsung j7 and both phone and galaxy buds up to date.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userwpDX8SDkgg What troubleshooting steps have you done in regards to your issue?

0 Likes
userOV2LgNtn2R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Will it work on a note 5 with Android 7.0 with it's full features and quality?

0 Likes
userOJse37d4Vc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue on Moto G7 Power. Also cuts out near microwaves, anything electric. My other buds don't do this. This is unacceptable in a $100+ earbuds when $8 ones don't have this issue. 

@SamsungRei wrote:

I would like to look into this further. Please provide the following:

Model of phone connected to:

Software version of phone:

Wearables app version:

Software version of Buds:

Have you tested the Buds with any other devices?

Samsung_vE0R9EV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I agree, I am very disappointed with the Galaxy Buds. I cannot walk my dog and listen to music unless I hold the phone right next to my ear. They have constant interference. I have an S9 phone and have tried all of the suggestion on here and gotten no better results. I am thinking about buying a different product but I would have liked the $110 I spent to be a usable product.

0 Likes
Solution
GreatTyler
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey,

So I connected the galaxy buds, went into the wearables app and clicked "About earbuds", then I reset the buds and set them up again like new and this helped with my issue for now. Hope this helps you as well