JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thanks for reaching out! I apologize for the delay in response! Have you tried adjusting the sound settings or resetting the buds? If these have not helped, please send a private message with the model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Samsung_VYkfdqH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy buds volume is off. The left is louder than the right. The right has been worn a lot more. They are 6 months old. Any solutions?

Thanks

0 Likes
userVRcXWdj7ZA
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have been using the Samsung Galaxy Buds for a couple months now and I absolutely love them. However, recently I've been experiencing some difficulties with the right bud. The volume it puts out is significantly lower than the left one and it's barely hearable. I've tried just about everything, but nothing seems to work. I have media volume sync turned on and the left bud works great because of it. I even tried resetting the buds through the Galaxy Wearable app, but the right bud is sadly still almost unusable...

0 Likes
Tjc94
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right earbud is much more quiet than the left. I've tried all the troubleshooting tips and checked to see if my ear itself was the problem but neither have provided a solution. I placed the right earbud in my left ear and it was still definitively more quiet than the left ear bud. Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Samsung_VYkfdqH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Volume is off on both ear buds. Left is louder than the right. My right earbud gets more wear. I have had them for 6 months. Any solutions?

Thanks

0 Likes
userBCypTzJRbn
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
0 Likes
userpFTc58Ew5u
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have owned my Buds for 2 weeks now and my right bud is much louder the the right one even after cleaning them any suggestions

userkjELt23kl0
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

After update my right ear bud plays really low to the point that I cant hear anything anyone have a fix for this problem

0 Likes
Samsung_s3Pji1Y
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left earbud has very low volume compared to my right earbud.I have tried restarting it putting them both back in the case.

0 Likes
usernLExUjw9Hc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear bud no sound coming out of it. Did all the steps to fix and still does not work. 

Model # SM-R170

Serial # <hidden>

0 Likes