JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 03-29-2020 08:58 AM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,416 Replies
userDFPgk52iLH
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am sadly having the same issue, I was completely stoked to have the new galaxy buds only to find that my left bud plays super quiet. As all of my devices are Samsung it is a big bummer when my headphones dont work as expected 

0 Likes
S10Plusss
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

This is going to sound lame but this worked for me... if you go in to the settings of the headset on the phone, turn off the volume sync capability for about 30seconds then turn it back on. Volume sync is when you turn up the volume on your phone it turns up the volume on headset (just in case). Hope this works for you like it did me.

0 Likes
uservMjctzyRqg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the exact same problem. They have been working perfectly fine for a month up until today. There is some sound but very little, I can only hear it when there is no other sound. I've tried unpairing, resetting, everything.

0 Likes
userSiS9cqDDVZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can tell you mine worked great for awhile. Then one day I was at working outside in the sun and was sweating really bad. The next day they right one stopped working. If sweat gets inside and drys out I believe they short out from the salts in the sweat.

userVo6dgfjqgl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Im having the same problem, whats the solution

0 Likes
mar_o3o
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

hi i dont know if this solution is temporary but i found something that works for me! i put both my buds back in the case, closed the case, then took only my left bud out n tried playing something. it worked, so i took my right bud out n both work. good luck! ((ps. samsung needs to fix this, its ridiculous 😕 seriously thought my earbuds broke in the first two hours.))

djw9281nd2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same issue, try resetting them in the galaxy wearable app and add them back to your phone again, if that doesnt fix it then see if you have a warranty on them. Either way, hope you get them fixed

0 Likes
userKynDAEG6dj
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue for me but it's the right bud that's having problems. I can hear audio playing very faintly if I have the volume at max but that's obviously not an adequate solution. Disappointed with Samsung on this.

0 Likes
Samsung_ybXmyWg
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've also had the same thing happen, my buds worked fine for a while. Then all the sudden the left one stopped working.

0 Likes
userLctatgfkVg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I too am having this issue with the buds.

0 Likes