cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy ear bud battery can be defective? so try and replace the battery?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left Galaxy Bud stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same problem, one got an update and the other one stop working!

No solucion exists for this just use the warranty.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I charged both buds last night and the left one still does not come on. It still shows the red light being on when the right ear bud is out, but will not come on. 
I double checked the sensors on back and made sure nothing was blocking or coating them so as to not allow charging to occur. 

image.jpg

Highlighted
Halo

Re: Left galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try making sure the containers for charging are clean on both the buds and the case if that doesn't fix the problem try factory resetting the buds . I think you can do that through the app. And if non of that works call customer support

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

will do thanks 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userVA2nSto8mc I will be happy to assist with your concerns. Can you send a private message providing the full model code and serial number from the bottom of the charging case? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Left earbud wont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Received as a Christmas gift, recently the left ear bud died and now it wont charge. I've cleaned the earbud and charging case. I'm use the cable it came with to charge. I've tried to reset them 100 times and nothing has worked! 

Please help!! 

Constellation

Re: Left earbud wont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this exact same issue with earbuds that were less than a month old. I contacted Samsung support through the members app and explained the situation (in a calm respectful manner), and they ended up replacing my earbuds with a brand new set. It took about 2-2½ weeks for the exchange process but I ended up with a pair that don't have this issue now.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left earbud wont charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you! 

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,my left bud stopped charging,when i put it in my charging case the red light shows. But it never charges,the right one always charges. I can't seem to update or reset from app since it requires both buds connected.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.