JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

GalaxyBud stopped working out of nowhere

(Topic created: 05-06-2020 12:10 PM)
MoisesC
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I put both buds to charge in the case, came back 2 hours and only the left one was fully charged. I left right earbud in there for another 2 hours n still no charge and the galaxy wearables app just shows an exclamation point for the right ear bud.

284 Replies
user5h35mW9Lyx
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

Is this problem solved?

I am having the same issue with my left earbud. 

its says 'disconnected' and not charging at all while right earbud works fine and charges fine.

0 Likes
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out, as you have exhausted all troubleshooting for the device, I'd recommend an accessory exchange for the buds.

You have the option of going to your retailer for the exchange, if you are out of your retailer's exchange period or if  Samsung is your retailer,

send me a private message with your model code and serial number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useruWMWWf9yS9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Saw the Thread and tried all the trouble shooting guides, my left ear bud is still not charging. 

Can Samsung support me with this please.

0 Likes
userifjq0KSFo4
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My ear buds arent even three weeks old yet and im having the same issue as everyone else can someone actually help me

0 Likes
userIAZSI3Exca
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

LH EAR BUD IS NOT CHARGING WHILE IN CASE NOR WHILE CASE IS PLUGGED IN

LH EAR BUT IS NOT CONNECTING TO DEVICE, SINCE THE BATTERY IS DEAD

TRIED RESETTING WITH THE WEAR APP, NO CHANGE

ALSO THIS IS THE SECOND PAIR I OWN, BOUGHT BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME AND I HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH BOTH PAIRS. ONE SET IS BEING REPLACED CURRENTLY. COULD I GET SOME ASSISTANCE TO GET THIS PAIR WORKING ALSO.

userKOymw90mN0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy earbuds left ear not charging/ working

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

If you have tried all possible troubleshooting steps and the symptoms still persist, I would recommend sending a private message providing the full model code, serial number, and a copy of the proof of purchase so I can further look into this? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userzL22ovozyw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My new, only just received them today, galaxy buds - left bud does not charge.  Have done everything right too.  Battery in left bud must be bad or the connection points do not align correctly in charging case.  Help or advice is appreciated and needed. Thanks, James

0 Likes
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@userzL22ovozyw 

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Galaxy Wearable apps > Click Top left 3dot > About Galaxy Wearable > check the version

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

if problem is still re-occurring. please refer to link i attached.

https://youtu.be/rgBf2NEl-F0

Put both in the case put them in charge and restart your phone

i hope this was helpful.

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can certainly understand wanting both Galaxy buds to charge so both can be used. I would recommend checking the contacts and make sure the connections are clean. You can refer to this link for some good cleaning and maintenance tips. After performing the troubleshooting and the general maintenance if you are still experiencing the symptoms could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message so I can assist you further. https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

Thank you.

0 Likes