cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds- right one too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi I've had my earbuds a couple of months and all of a sudden the right one has gone very quiet  I've tried all the solutions and not had any luck.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy buds- right one too quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Please provide the model, serial and current firmware version of your buds via private message. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Bud left earbud very quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left ear bud has been very quiet for a while now.  Switching ears doesn't change anything.  Cleaning the ear bud thoroughly doesn't change anything.  Reconnecting/pairing doesn't change anything.  How do I get these buds warrantied???

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Bud left earbud very quiet.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please private message us your model, serial, and current firmware version please. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Left Galaxy Buds is much quieter than my right Galaxy Bud and I've changed tips and I reset the entire device, I've made sure that the case and both Galaxy Buds are fully charged and the left Galaxy Bud is still very quiet compared to the Right Galaxy Bud.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the same problem. I was able to get it working normally after a reset but now it won't respond to anything.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds- Left Galaxy Bud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message with the following information: 

Model:

Serial:

firmware version of the buds: 

Highlighted
Asteroid

My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet. My Left Galaxy Bud Is Fine.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: My Right Galaxy Bud Is Quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, John. Can you please send us a private message with the model, serial number, and current firmware version of your buds? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds are really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Two days ago my galaxy buds became really quiet when I opened them. The volume is at max and I can barely hear anything. I have media sync on, I have left them closed for more than seven seconds, I have reset them five times, and I have done pretty much everything on Samsung troubleshooting. If anyone could help me that would be great. I have had the right earbud become very quiet in the past but it stopped.