JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sound Alive no longer available on the Samsung level app

(Topic created: 11-07-2020 09:14 AM)
user3UulhJkDIf
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not sure if this is the right forum but I can't find a category for audio or headphones. I'm writing about the samsung level app and my level over headphones.  I have version 5.2.25 installed on 3 devices; note 20 ultra, s6 edge, note3.  The in-app soundalive (eq with 3d, bass, clarity) is only available on my note3 but not on my s6 edge and note20 ultra.  I downgraded the s6 to version 5.2.06 and soundalive is available.  I have tried all past versions of the app on my note20 ultra and none had soundalive active.  Also, according to the description in app store, uhqa over Bluetooth is available for galaxy s6 and above but I have never seen that function available on any version of the app on any of my 3 phones.  Does anyone have any insight as to how to enable in-app soundalive and perhaps even the uhqa over Bluetooth?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are indeed in the right place, unfortunately the in-app soundalive feature was removed after version 5.2.06 and is not compatible at all with the Galaxy S8 and newer phones. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

4 Replies
zQueenZz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm really not sure, I suggest going in to the forum under the galaxy ear buds
0 Likes
Solution
Stephanie Nikki
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

You are indeed in the right place, unfortunately the in-app soundalive feature was removed after version 5.2.06 and is not compatible at all with the Galaxy S8 and newer phones. I apologize for the inconveniences caused. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Paul513
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My being a serious singer (broke) I use a cool app and welcome an answer as to the best wired earphones for my new S21, Help!
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes