Galaxy Buds

I cant register my galaxy buds on samsung members

58 Replies
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

We would recommend reaching out directly to our Samsung accounts team at (855) 795-0509.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JoshuaP7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I don't know what to put on "Find your IMEI or Serial Number Location" for my galaxy buds. Please help

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Your serial number will be on the back of the charging cradle.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Galaxy buds are accessories and not a device, therefore they are unable to be registered. 

0 Likes
userAZVZ5bHTMY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

The website is not accepting the S/N number associated with my Samsung Buds that were included with my Galaxy Fold. Can someone please assist?

0 Likes
userAZVZ5bHTMY
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

It appears that Galaxy Buds are now considered accessories and are no longer eligible for registration. A one year warranty from the purchase date still applies.

0 Likes
usercWcZSUkEUD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

When you registered your Samsung Fold it is automatic that your Samsung ear buds are recognized by the system since both are bundled.  If for example you have any issues with your buds in the future you will need to provide the IMEI number of the Samsung Fold for the system yto recognize the buds that comes with the Samsung fold.  Hope this helps.

0 Likes
userKu7nUlcI7c
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having issues connecting my Galaxy buds to my Samsung account. Customer Service isn't helping, they keep sending me in circles.

0 Likes
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you trying to register the buds? They are considered an accessory so you just need to register your phone.

0 Likes
userYdyTxviKHC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was able to register using the Model number listed on the box (mine is galaxy Buds+

my model # is SM-R175NZBAXAR

i used the right ear bud  SN to register.

Hope this helps.

0 Likes