Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

193 Replies
MikeyJP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered mine the third day and got the "BY July 24" written confirmation and promise. Now, today - July 21 - they just updated me to September 25.  I am not sure I am going to wait. I have a perfectly fine Classic 6. Maybe skip a year. My question - and they are apparently not taking questions, providing answers or making statements - is if I wait and reorder it later in the year will they totally scrap the trade in on the Classic 6 or penalize me on today's deal?  Moderators? Has Samsung given you any talking points yet? Heck, the silicone casing and extra bands have already arrived from China! 

0 Likes
zsharpe
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Ordered mine release day and initially had July 25th delivery date and now says September 10th. What the ....?

user0Op5lVT7RT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yes it happened to me too. It went from july twenty fourth to august ninth.Now to august fourteenth
0 Likes
shep58
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yes, I'm still waiting for my order, samsung .
0 Likes
KnightRiderRalph
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
Officially delivered today 7/2020240720_120421_1000013327_1721491463.jpg
smokerek
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
My watch changed to 7/25 as of now and updated to "in process" status. My buds and ring changed to 8/7 so I also ordered them from best buy to see which ones come 1st. We shall see with everything going on šŸ¤žšŸ½
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring

I have tracking for my Watch Ultra for the 22nd.  Order states the 25th on the app and "In-Process" 

Nothing for the Fold

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring

I take that back, and for the Fold on the 19th.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Kiingg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
So I've used Samsung Financing for my last 4 tade-in purchases (once a year). Upon hitting the last confirm after selecting "Samsung Financing" I get an Affirm popup to enter my phone number (closing pop-up directs me to "confirm" page and creates a loop). I do not wish to use affirm as I have an open and paid off SF account with sufficient available credit for said purchase. Tried on Samsung Shop on my Fold 5 and Chrome on PC browser to no avail. Samsung support says "Samsung Financing" is not available at this time on any of their products and I should use affirm while they're working to fix the issue. This answer didn't feel right and I think maybe I'm doing something wrong? Or have others experienced this and if so what was the resolution?
0 Likes
JamesThor
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
It's correct what you're seeing. Use Affirm.
0 Likes