Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Thursday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

192 Replies
dannyb313
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Same thing has happened to me except that I still don't even show any estimated shipping date. Several calls to Samsung and every call a different explanation.
0 Likes
usert3O9ihcbMZ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yup same here lmao, literally October...
0 Likes
useryCGw92pfIm
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Me too!!! I had to Google what was going on still clueless.... found your article though
0 Likes
usermaihhJ6JvX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Is this the Samsung employee strike or the quality control issue on earbuds and watch
0 Likes
Tenea
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
The same thing has happened to me. My new delivery is also listed as 9/25!
0 Likes
elvisnyc
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
This is also happened to me . This is outrageous I'm a loyal custome had all the notes and now all the z folds
0 Likes
userHB5xCCQUMg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

My Ultra watch was updated to September 25th today. There must be something going on. Not good!

0 Likes
kraigdavidmiller
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

My watch ultra said shipped. 2 days ago when I track ups says they have not received the package yet. anyone know where there shipping from. Could it be a weather issue? I wish samsung would update us. now its just sitting in limbo. I cant even cancel the order if i wanted to  best buy had 2 left tonight.So yes they are selling fast  lol

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring

They ship from Texas and "Shipped" typically means that the vendor has printed the shipping label and sometimes even slapped a label on the box.  It can often take a couple of days for it to get to the actual shipping company.

Both my Fold and Ultra watch we scheduled to deliver on the 24th but shipped early and updated to the 19th and on the 19th got changed to the 22nd, which is when they arrived. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
0 Likes
userEBY5rbramc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

Usually, we try to include the following information:

- Date ordered: July 16

- Where did you order from (samsung.com, carrier, retailer, etc.): Samsung.com

- Unlocked or Carrier variant: N/A

- Model, storage capacity, Color: Watch Ultra 7

- Did you trade-In: Yes

- Estimated delivery date: August 26