Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: Saturday)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

193 Replies
CedBo738
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yeah this sucks. Samsung needs to offer us $50 off the next purchase or give us some points.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
I was going to write the same thing and I find your post...it's really frustrating. I made the pre-order on the same day and now they tell me that September 25th is coming to me šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ this is a joke Samsung???
My Green Watch 7 arrived 8 days ago.
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
My Green Watch 7 44mm arrive 8 days ago but the Ultra est delivery is sept 25...are you kidding Samsung???
2.5 months later????
Kionney
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Depends on your location, the color you ordered, do you want Samsung points or none thru a retainer selling it, etc.
0 Likes
GodAshram
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
My watch 7 ultra arrived Monday... Currently on my 5th day with it. Ordered day of the event (maybe an hour or so after preorders went live)... My trade in (a fitbit) is on its way back to Samsung now.
0 Likes
uservGLdE4hu1z
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered a fold 6, ultra watch, ring and airbus pros the day of launch and I don't even have an approximate delivery date yet.  it was 7/24 and now it just says we are working on it.  

0 Likes
CarrollJr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

to-all-those-who-pre-ordered-and-now-is-delayed-v0-thy20rmiq9fd1.jpeg

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring

I ordered my Watch 7 Ultra and a S9+ tablet on Day 1.  Received both on July 19.  Also got both watch bands.

One possible theory is that they ran out of stock on the bands (main band or freebie) and won't ship the watch until everything is in stock.  Last year when the Watch 6 Classic launched, Samsung shipped the Watch without one of the main band.  Samsung got tons of complaints about this and even admitted that many shipments went out without the band.  I tried for days to get this resolved but it was never resolved.  I ended up returning the watch within the 15-day return window due to that problem.  Maybe Samsung is trying to avoid a repeat of this.  On the other hand, maybe it is just that the Watch 7 is out of stock due to higher than expected demand.

Just my thoughts.

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Ring

I got everything on July 19.  Titanium grey case and the dark grey marine band.  Love the combo colors.  Freebie band was also included.

0 Likes
MikeyJP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

Must be chaos over there at headquarters. My date changed from July 24 to September 25 this week - and has now been changed again last night back from the newer September 25 to August 7.!   Over the weekend someone from the mail room must have went out on the warehouse floor and did a physical count of boxes on the shelf and sorted them by colors! Then did a new manual count.  LOL  But sounds plausible.

0 Likes