JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 08-02-2024 09:28 AM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

336 Replies
JayOE421
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

100% agree with everything said.

0 Likes
JooPz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Absolute trash, ordered the fold 6, watch ultra, ring and buds pro 3. Delay after delay until I finally cancelled the whole order today, they send an email saying I just request a refund by clicking my orders but guess what it's a broken error link.

Very simple after more than a decade I'm dumping samsung completey and going to Apple.

**bleep** u samsung
0 Likes
Monieca
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Did anyone read my previous post? Keep checking and don't worry affirm didn't confirm with my loan details till I had received my watch it says processing . The dates are just for something to say . Mine was August 14 I got it 2 days after ordering July 25th. I'm sure the same will be for most of you with pre-order out of nowhere UPS will email you saying you have a delivery scheduled. At first I thought it was a scam email due to not hearing anything from Samsung or affirm stating my loan details. UPS will likely be the first to advise your package is being delivered.
0 Likes
Members_ewtFeRT
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

My order screen won't even let me select the ring size i need because they are out of stock. lol I understand it'll be longer than expected but i'd like to at least be able to select the size I need so I don't have to check every day to see when the system will let me.

0 Likes
Members_WhbLwSs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Mines been moved back 5 times, just found out Best Buy can get it to me faster, highly disappointed with Samsung

0 Likes
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I still have been unable to select the ring size after receiving the ring sizing kit. Anytime I reach out to customer service they say you just have to wait "nothing we can do". I still get emails counting me down to Aug 13 where my pre-order will be canceled and I won't be able to get the pre-order price. Pretty stupid of @userikvm09jwe4n to prevent you from just selecting a ring size right away. Even if it will be delayed due to demand, at least I would have known one would come eventually, at this rate I'll have to pay full price because their stupid process is awful.
0 Likes
PaulBAMM00
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Update: Guess all my post got moved here ... Finally received my Watch Ultra today. A day earlier then they had told me (way to go UPS šŸ‘šŸ½) ... Not sure how accurate those dates are on the order page went from Aug to September to Mid Aug then got the watch today šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€:male_sign: ... Good luck with yours šŸ¤žšŸ½
0 Likes
Members_0Be0dUn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

Order my ultra 7 47mm titanium white on july 14. My order now says September 25.  I can understand if it were a month later August 14. However, Sept 25? Come on.  It is a pre-order those should all have been filled first.  

Options
Galaxy Ring
Finally got my watch Ultra yesterday
0 Likes
David28
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT ON THE PART OF SAMSUNG THE LACK OF THEIR NEW PRODUCTS I DECIDED TO BUY THE RING AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE ALREADY PAID FOR IT I HAVE TO WAIT 24 OR 48 HOURS FOR THEM TO HAVE MY SIZE...IT IS A LACK OF RESPECT....THEY DO NOT MEET THE DEMANDS, NEITHER WHOLESALE NOR RETAILER.....WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜°šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“