JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 08-19-2024 11:33 AM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

336 Replies
G87M2
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
I finally received my order 8/3, buds3 pro and watch 7 ultra. I pre-ordered 1 hr after the unpacked
0 Likes
dortyboy
Sun
Options
Galaxy Ring
I got mine the first day. But there was a production issue. So be happy you didn't get faulty ones or else who would be crying about something different
0 Likes
StruggleBus
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
Dealing with that right now also. I work with someone who ordered the pro 3 buds from Samsung after launch day, and they have received their buds already. I pre ordered and the only thing that Samsung says, is sorry but they are in high demand. That doesn't explain why people are getting their orders when they order after launch day and I ordered before launch
0 Likes
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
You would think a large corporation like SAMSUNG would want to know the specific ring sizes for pre-orders so they would know what to focus on producing. Nope! Let's take people's money but then only allow them to select a size if it's available. Then let's give no authority to customer service in helping customers select a size and only have them tell people, be patient you will be able to select a size. Then send out automatic emails stating pre-orders will be canceled if you don't select a size that aren't available to select. Real genius move there samsung. The amount of short sightedness is amazing. "You can still select a size 5".... but I only fit a size 12. 

In all seriousness, just allow people to select the size they need, then you provide frequent email updates as to the time-frame they will receive the product. If it's a month out fine, we will know we are getting it eventually instead of this automatic cancel BS that will have people lose the pre-order discount.
Jacob126
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yeah they should fix that
0 Likes
useruZv78QeTqB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring
I'm surprised your comment is still posted. I've noticed Samsung moderators are deleting posts related to the ring delays..

I posted earlier this month with the same issue and it was deleted.

I too preordered during the Samsung unpacked event and immediately sent my size back upon receipt. When it wasn't sent as promised, I contacted customer service who kept hanging up on me! I was finally able to speak with someone who told me it would be delivered August 14th. My preorder status still shows July 24th. I've checked the invoice and it was delayed until 8/16. I checked again today and it's now scheduled August 21st. Not one update from Samsung.

The delay is not the end of the world, it's the awful " customer service" I've received
userejiKsDH0A6
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
I guess we will see what happens then. Still having significant issues CS both text based and phone were not helpful (feel bad for the reps because it was obviously some dumb executive who thought it would be a good idea)
0 Likes
userlQlf5PSopN
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Ordered watch 7 Ultra during preorder week on 12th July and still awaiting shipping. I called Samsung on 22nd July to adjust one of the colors for the band and they ended up canceling my order to correct the band color which pushed my shipping date even further. I clearly asked the Rep to make sure the shipping doesn't get affected due to the cancellation. My expected date for shipping is delayed from 7th August till 25th September now. I have called Samsung numerous times to make sure someone expedites my order due to the inconvenience. I am surprised the watch is available in all retail stores and is also available in my zip code that was checked by a Samsung rep, however Samsung is not bothered about shipping their orders to consumers that have already done the preorder. I hope they compensate their customers somehow for all the inconvenience caused and with us following up each time to make sure the order will still be shipped. I truly hope Samsung meets their expectations and ships the product to all their loyal customers that have tried to have their shipping expedited. Samsung should do a better job of communicating to their customers by at least sending out automated emails due to the real reason of delay with Ultra 7 watch. 

Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

I've had a similar experience with this. It seems samsung cares for taking care of retailers first before direct consumers who "PRE ORDERED". Ordered before release date with promise of delivery before or on July 24, only to get it delayed. They have not offered any help, but a measly $25 voucher for my next online order. I told them that's not necessary because I don't plan to ever order direct from them again.

I've already had several chats and calls, and yet damsung does nothing about this. I've already submitted my feedback with the Better Business Bureau BBB

0 Likes
kidatpy
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
So I'm a little confused do we need to download Wear OS Google smartwatch, it doesn't say that it's not compatible but it won't link up to my phone so I can't determine if it's because it's an old version, because you can't check the version. Or if it's just not created yet for the seven ultra does anybody know?
0 Likes