JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Preorder Feedback, Orders, shipping, etc.

(Topic created: 07-10-2024 03:22 PM)
Martion
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Ring

if you guys decide to introduce the product be sure you are well prepared as apple is.

You introduced the ring today, I wanted to order it and boom, website glitches after glitches, then sizing kit is out of stock, and there is no info how to measure to find the correct size, shame shame. support chat doesn't have any idea how to measure  it either, at some point they say "come back later" ...WOW

I would call that product introduction a disaster !

JUMP TO SOLUTION
336 Replies
PsycoP
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
Not yet it says Aug 21, I did learn that if you do not have any update on delivery, go to your order on your samsung account, click view invoice, then click download, it will show your true delivery date.
0 Likes
HurricaneOleg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring

I pre-ordered the watch ultra and Buds3Pro on the first day they were available, the original delivery date was July 25th but it got pushed back several times, changes every single day as a matter of fact, with another day or two added on every time I check. Now it says August 8th but I can guarantee that it will change. 

Whats the point of pre-ordering anything if it just gets pushed back? The customer service told me it's because the "items are in high demand" which means what, I'm not important enough for the order to be fulfilled in a timely manner and must wait for other, more important, special people to get theirs? There are thousands of unboxing videos out there and people posting "3 weeks with watch ultra" videos left and right, I really don't understand what went wrong with Samsung but this is, by far, the worst service I ever received!

Not one person can tell me the date I will receive the items I already paid for, all they do is transfer me to a department that's closed and end the chat, after repeating whatever delivedy date is posted on my order page THAT day.

Samsung needs to really get their stuff together, ive been their loyal customer for almost three decades, still have my "anycall" flip phone from 1999 or whatever, this isn't the way to earn money, all Samsung is going to end up doing is alienating their loyal user base and filing for bankruptcy, won't be the first or the last.

Who else has a delivery dates being pushed back on daily basis and did Samsung say when they will actually ship the items? 

TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Ring
The buds pro were recalled and put on a production hold for quality issues and the ultra has been having quality issues as well and probably has been put on a production hold as well.
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
Yeah I feel ya with the stupid delays. I'm still waiting for mines that I placed on 7/13 with a delivery date for 8/7, but later it got pushed back till end of September, than now back down to end of August. Don't know when I'm going to get it. When many people got theirs already

Just yesterday I decided to buy another Watch Ultra in a different color since Samsung Shop shows that I can pick it up from my local Best Buy within 2 hours. Waited for a pickup confirmation all day than got an email that later that night that there was a delay and I basically have to wait another week.

Lame for both my pre-order and another current order that shows in stock and have to wait till who knows how long it will take. Samsung chat support wasn't any help. One made me feel reassuring that I will be able to pick it up today. But nope that was a lie. Another chat person today ended the chat early while I will still typing a reply. Said if they have a different color available I would be able to swap if available. But nope thats another lie. Than the last person told me that exchange was not possible after orders are placed. I preferred that honest reply than to give me the run arounds wasting my time. I wanted to cancel my current order than to wait but that person I was on chat with ended the live chat. I'm sure it was no technical issue with the chat. Lame reply lol

Only reason why I'm keeping my orders than to cancel is because I got the trade in deal. Watch 4 Class for $300 credit when you can buy a renewed watch 4 classic for $75 was a no trainer. At this point I'm just gonna sell both when I get them. I hate the delays and waiting. That impulse purchase wore off the longer I have to wait
Atsmo
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Ring
The point of pre-ordering is to get a finished product before most when it's available to those who didn't pre-order.
I guess Samsung must apologize that the supplier of your pre-order keeps delaying your bought item because they'd want you to get a finished product and not a faulty one that is guaranteed issues the moment you're given them?
It isn't rocket science. Common sense, kiddo. If you want a faulty product, email whoever you pre-ordered off and ask for the recalled ones with quality issues.
TonyTypeS
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
The Watch Ultra was already a finished product and not in the Beta stages unless I missed something. Pre-ordering was just a good way get a free band along with a $50 credit before the actually sales date of July 24th. The fact that order delivery time frame are getting delayed longer is an issue with Samsung logistics. They should know how many is available/or when more will be available, and where to ship. Samsung is a multi million dollar company and not some small mom and pop business. It's not like these Watches are made when orders are placed. Also what issues is there with the new watch? Maybe I missed that info šŸ™‚
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring
Usually you get a very good deal and if you're lucky like me, also get your devices on or before release date.
I've always wondered if the fact that I never finance has something to do with it because I'm usually not very lucky.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
STRANGLEFIZZ
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Ring
Well I already have my titanium gray ultra got it from tmobile my carrier but I'm pist and going crazy best buy don't know when they will be ready my buds 3 pro I already want them
0 Likes
The_Chief
Comet
Options
Galaxy Ring
Before the Unpacked event, Samsung allows people to make a reservation for a device (that just saves your place in line with no purchase commitment). After Unpacked, those who reserved a device get theirs shipped first. The remaining pre-order devices will ship in order: until there are no more devices. Because of the unexpected demand for some devices, Samsung sold them faster than they can be manufactured... resulting in a delay even for pre-orders. I had a reservation and preordered the Ultra as soon as Unpacked was over; and received the watch on July 17th. I don't know if you reserved or not, but Samsung can only send out devices as fast as they can make them. I always recommend people make a reservation, even if they end up not buying anything.
0 Likes
Imc87
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Ring

I tried reaching out to chat support several times with no answer, instead I wrote an email to the "CEOs office" from samsungs main site. They responded by saying someone will contact me to discuss my email. They had scheduled to call me last friday evening, yet I recieved no call. Samsung continues to disappoint...

0 Likes