JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

I'm not able to use the single take option on my Galaxy S10e

(Topic created: 08-20-2021 08:37 AM)
ciechat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

My camera now has the Single take option however when I try to use it I get a message that states I have to go to settings》apps》single take, the problem is "single take" doesn't exist in my apps list.  Any suggestions?

8 Replies
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Try going to camera settings
0 Likes
ciechat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I tried settings in camera mode and settings -> apps -> camera, there is nothing that refers to single take.
0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I understand how frustrating this can be. The single-take option should be a selectable option under camera mode. If it's not I recommend making sure your phone is up to date on it software.

0 Likes
ciechat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thanks, but OS is up to date. The camera is also up to date. Interesting though the camera app is nowhere to be found in either Galaxy store or Google play . It must be part of the OS.
0 Likes
Solution
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@ciechat

Hey,

I searched for single take and found one entry. It's installed as a system service I think. System settings, apps, Show System Apps and use the search option at the top for single take. It only has one permission that we can modify. Storage.

If you haven't already done so you might try clearing the cache and data for the camera app or boot up into recovery mode and wipe the system cache partition.

If neither of these resolve the issue or it's just not installed in the system you might have to wait for the next system update. You might also want to file a report with Samsung tech support as they might have a solution for this.

Best regards,

CLF 

ciechat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'll give it a try, thanks
0 Likes
ciechat
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
That was it! Thanks again.
0 Likes
CLF
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@ciechat

Thanks for the reply  I'm glad to hear that it's up and running.

Take care,

Best regards,

CLF 

0 Likes