JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Messages (MMS Issue: Invalid address entered)

(Topic created: 12-30-2019 09:28 AM)
user3cDigRstcI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hello all,

I recently purchased an unlocked S10. The only issue I seem to have at this time is with sending MMS messages through the native app on the phone. When I use a third party app everything works fine. The problem is that I REALLY like the new native app and all of the features associated with it so I'm eager to find a resolution to my problem.

I have literally tried everything. Anything I try to send a picture/gif or anything of the sort I get an error back reading "invalid address entered". I am now at a loss! Currently, I am using Google's third party messages app.

Please help,

Thanks!

userIm5BBr7wWa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Yeah.. This doesn't work I've had this problem since the day s9+ came out Samsung keeps denying its a problem on their end but now I have three phones that all do the same thing and it's intermittent some times it's just trying to send a picture that doesn't work but it's every time responding to group text with an iPhone in it 

Samsung_rmcXkBU
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I did these steps but still have same problem? Any help

0 Likes
userAIUmwUraCV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I tried this and it didn't work for my s10+ 

0 Likes
userEikAwGoSVX
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Solution didn't work for me. Still having an issue after *wipe cache partion*

0 Likes
user9JqRuAPA2n
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Loaded "Smart Messages" for SMS, MMS, and RCS.

Worked perfeclty. 

I also replaced the Samsung MMS on my home screen with Smart Messages.

0 Likes
userBybEbXtThY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I tried doing the reboot, and clearing cache but the media messages will not go through. They keep stating invalid address entered.

0 Likes
user6sxidWGCye
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Has any fix been found for you?  I am having the same issue with an unlocked S9.  It is random I will send one message then right after the next one will fail.  I have to reboot the phone. Resetting network settings didn't help.  It doesn't seem like a carrier issue.  I haven't been able to test safemode because it works after I reboot regardless. 

0 Likes
userxehq0tsrPd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Same issue...no pictures from vacation

Sad sad performance from a 800 dollar phone!!!!

0 Likes
useroee6TbrDmQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Having the same issue since the last update, it is very frustrating to have to reboot the phone 2-3 times a day.

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@useroee6TbrDmQ Have you tried another SIM card in your device?

0 Likes