JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I change my alarm sound?

(Topic created: 03-20-2019 11:06 AM)
Amyngwu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

How can i change my alarm sound to something different from my ringtone. It inky shows the option of using the ringtone sound.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey @Amyngwu, glad to have you here. I believe I may have the answer you're looking for.

Follow the following steps:

1. Open your Clock app and make sure your in the "Alarm" tab.
  2. Open or create a new alarm event.
  3. Click the "Alarm sound" option.
  4. Make sure the "Ringtone" option is selected; Under the Ringtone option, click "Selected ringtone."
  5. Choose a pre-set ringtone. If you'd like to use your own sound, tap the "+" on the top right.

I have attached screenshots for your reference.

Screenshot_20190320-132220_Clock.pngScreenshot_20190320-132234_Clock.pngScreenshot_20190320-132241_Clock.png

I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day/week!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Hey @Amyngwu, glad to have you here. I believe I may have the answer you're looking for.

Follow the following steps:

1. Open your Clock app and make sure your in the "Alarm" tab.
  2. Open or create a new alarm event.
  3. Click the "Alarm sound" option.
  4. Make sure the "Ringtone" option is selected; Under the Ringtone option, click "Selected ringtone."
  5. Choose a pre-set ringtone. If you'd like to use your own sound, tap the "+" on the top right.

I have attached screenshots for your reference.

Screenshot_20190320-132220_Clock.pngScreenshot_20190320-132234_Clock.pngScreenshot_20190320-132241_Clock.png

I hope this helps! Have a great rest of your day/week!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Amyngwu
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Oh great thanks @Rydah. I got it now.

Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

@Amyngwu wrote:

Oh great thanks @Rydah. I got it now.

Perfect! Can you please mark my last post as the solution if you found it to be? It'd help others with the same question find a quick answer. 🙂

Have a great day!

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

userXoPxLDExd1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones

AWESOME! Thanks for the tip.