JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Audio Distortion

(Topic created: 07-01-2021 10:47 PM)
Korg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Anyway I can prevent recording without distortion of the audio? Seems like Samsung S21 Ultra isn't fit for High Volume Areas.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

pretty much any mobile device will have trouble in loud (high volume) area. I would suggest using a BT or wire connected Mic that has one of those fuzzy fur things. The fluffy fur stuff will actually kill the wind noise and any booming sounds and make it actually bearable when re-watching the video. 

I don't think it has to be any fancy expensive stuff, just a good review cheap mic would suffice depending on how professional you're going for. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Who_Dis
Neutron Star
Options
Galaxy S21

pretty much any mobile device will have trouble in loud (high volume) area. I would suggest using a BT or wire connected Mic that has one of those fuzzy fur things. The fluffy fur stuff will actually kill the wind noise and any booming sounds and make it actually bearable when re-watching the video. 

I don't think it has to be any fancy expensive stuff, just a good review cheap mic would suffice depending on how professional you're going for. 

Korg
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Sounds like a plan, professional as Concerts .
0 Likes
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21
I paid $300.00 for a Bose bt that has no distortion and no mic wind noise when a phone call comes in. And they are adjustable noise canceling by app. More than I paid for the phone but I even have Google assistant as a friend built into the headphones and calls are nice and clear. Sony had the xm4000 bt headphones, same price. I settled for Bose.
0 Likes