JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Removing a contact from the frequently contacted list

(Topic created: 03-06-2021 01:51 PM)
userqUuTZgfMTi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

Just got the S21, and im not sure if it is just the galaxy s21 or the latest update that was just released maybe a week ago, but i am bot avle to remove people from my frequently contacted people. Does anyone know a way of doing this?

10 Replies
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Do you mean when you try to share something, or where is the frequently contacted?

0 Likes
userqUuTZgfMTi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
if you go to you recent calls and from there you go to contacts, below your favorite contaxts there is a list of frequently contacted people, i want to be able to delete somevody off that list without having to delete the contact
MarvinG84
Comet
Options
Galaxy S21

Weird I don't even have that. Mine shows, Favorites then Groups then A (contacts)

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S21
It's based off of how frequently you contact someone - so I don't think there's a way to edit it. However, you could turn it off altogether in your contact settings.
0 Likes
userqUuTZgfMTi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
how do i do that?
0 Likes
Solution
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Open contacts, press 3 bars (top left) then press gear icon and toggle "Show frequently contacted" off.
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
Phone Dialer
Tap Recents
Long Press on an entry
Select all items you don't want in the list
Select Delete button
0 Likes
userqUuTZgfMTi
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
thats how you delete the contact completely, not jus from the frequently contacted
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
It does not delete the Contact ... it removes the selected entry in Recents (this is using the Samsung Dialer app)
0 Likes