JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Battery Life Draining Quickly

(Topic created: 02-08-2021 10:17 PM)
Hauti
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I've had my Galaxy S21 for 2 days, and the battery life is absolutely terrible. It barely makes it 8hrs, and for most of that time, I'm at work and not even using it. I lost 30% of battery life listening to 3 songs. I understand it learning etc but this is ridiculous. Every other Galaxy I've ever had has had great battery life, right out of the box. Is it defective? 

SlyChamb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Have you tried using the Adaptive Power Saving mode?

0 Likes
Mahmoudfaisal
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
yes , but the issue that the phone is new and im using power saving , what would happened after 6 month
0 Likes
MzBliss
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

My S 21 runs completely down in less than 1 day without using it at all. And I have turned off everything that was running in the background. If I happen to make a call, the battery runs down really fast after just talking a few minutes. Kinda stinks having to put it on the charger twice a day now 😞

userrK7MXGtMei
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
pretty sure they can make a update for that issue that happened to my s20 in the beginning but after a update it fixed
0 Likes
userXGOnWzO5zF
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I am facing the same issue. Bought it 3 days ago and have to charge it twice a day 😞

0 Likes
SlyChamb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

Have to you tried optimizing the battery(in Settings where you control Powersaving)? Also what are your sleep settings on and do you use the Always On Display?

0 Likes
SlyChamb
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21

If its auto on High performance it will kill the battery fast. You typical have 4 options that you can customize: High Performance/Optimized/Medium/Maximum. Also Double check apps and Services as sometimes Google and facebook still download/update in the background and that kills battery life as well

0 Likes
userqD2p0ABtXI
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I learn my self why phone hot we using 120 htz on the phone some how go setting display motion smoothness u see 120 and 60 that I found out 120 make hot I change 120 to 60htz then later on start cool down no more hot it better no more battery drain 😎
0 Likes
userL0Q0VsQI85
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
i have same Phone and same problem
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S21
I just got my s21 ultra and my screen on time avg at 3-4 hours is that normal?? What's y'all's avg screen on time?
0 Likes