JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 Ultra WiFi Repeatedly Disconnecting

(Topic created: 03-10-2021 08:08 AM)
userJTTyj1Dkbz
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I've reset my router, reset my phone, turned wifi off, turned it on, tried other wifi connections, I've tried turning off mobile data.

I have constant wifi issues, it's always always always disconnecting.
userHd311hgWX1
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

Same Problem, s21 Ultra..  after a while it just turns into connected with no internet. Closing the wifi and opening it again fixes the problem everytime.

So obviously not a router problem.

bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

"So obviously not a router problem."

@userHd311hgWX1 

While that issue hasn't happened to me with my S21 it has happened in the past and the only thing that actually permanently solved the issue was power cycling the router.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Hasan94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I recently bought s21 ultra but the wifi and the regular 5G signals besides the wifi keeps disconnecting even in safe mode. Have tried pretty much everything even the codes, clearing cache and factory resetting the device that includes resetting network settings as well. What else should I do to fix the issue any suggestions??
Options
Galaxy S21
I was having same problem with my last phone...s21 Ultras so far good connection but definitely has speaker problem
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S21
I'd recommend contacting Samsung Support for a possible replacement
0 Likes
Wayward-Dreams
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
I have the same problem as well on my S21 plus. And the same thing just happened to my S10 plus after the Android 11 One UI3 update. It never happened before this. There is something to do with the update that is causing this.
Hasan94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I spoke to the tech team member and I was told to return and place a new order. he also added that issue gets bubbled up if it's happening with majority of customers so the best bet is to return.
0 Likes
Wayward-Dreams
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Ugh that's such a hassle since mine is a custom color. Those take at least a month to ship.
0 Likes
Hasan94
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S21
I know but they don't have the replacement policy for this. I was told by the sales rep she'll let management know to have this kind of system makes things simpler.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S21

Thanks for reaching out. You can try the troubleshooting here. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001559 You may also need to follow up with troubleshooting your router.

If all troubleshooting fails, the next step would be to have the phone repaired. For repair options, you may contact customer service by calling 1-800-786-7864 or send a private message with the full model code and the IMEI number of the phone. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.