JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 ultra S Pen/Software issue

(Topic created: 02-26-2021 08:32 AM)
user8UDHqjtO6U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have the S pen with the silicone case for my S21 ULTRA. When I go to settings ---> Advanced features---> S pen. 

I do not get any options to change it is just a loop of the video/gif of the S pen. I have attached a screenshot. 

• Screenshot_20210214-164812_Air command.jpg

I have updated the software whenever a new update has come out. I have restarted the phone, Deleted Tips app cache, Deleted the whole phone cache when you go into recovery mode. None of them fixed the issue. 

Is there some software glitch happening or is there someway to get rid of that looped video/gif that I am not aware of?

I did contact Samsung support and they were not much help and just informed me to go to a samsung  location however where I live they do not exist

Thanks for your time.

5 Replies
Options
Galaxy S21

tap on a screen with the pen. it will stop the video/gif and show you the setting

0 Likes
user8UDHqjtO6U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

I have tried that. Doesn't work.

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Galaxy S21

try reset your setting (not factory reset)

settings - general - reset - reset all settings.

it will not remove everything, only the information on settings and apps. 

user8UDHqjtO6U
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21

This fixed it. Thanks!! 

0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

I don't even have the option for a video....maybe that's a clue??

Personally I'd Factory Reset, nowadays that isn't such a big deal

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes