JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Wallet Update removed it from Quick Access

(Topic created: 06-23-2024 07:07 PM)
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Anyone else notice that the newest Wallet update changed the landing page to Perks instead of Quick Access? I can't find an option to change it in the settings. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@mquin2112 There is a notice in the Wallet app

Screenshot_20240623_212954_Samsung Wallet.jpg

View solution in context

9 Replies
angelg4
Nebula
Options
So you want quick access.
0 Likes
angelg4
Nebula
Options
Go to All > 3 dot menu > Settings > Quick access > Swipe up Gesture.
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Let me try...
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
If you read the reply from @LongHiker you'll see what I'm talking about. Maybe your version hasn't updated yet.
0 Likes
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@mquin2112 There is a notice in the Wallet app

Screenshot_20240623_212954_Samsung Wallet.jpg

mquin2112
Halo
Options
Yeah I was trying to find that. It adds an extra step when I use tap to pay with my phone. I guess I'll get used to it but I don't see it in the settings to change it anymore. Maybe they'll fix that in the next update
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
Ok, so I figured out when you open the app via the icon, or as in my case with Nova Launcher gestures, your home screen will be Perks. However, if you press and hold the wallet app and make sure your quick access settings are turned on, you can still land directly on the default payment option with the swipe up gesture from the bottom of the screen, so all is good in case anyone was wondering. I just have to get used to screen off access to it.
0 Likes
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
yes, if you open Wallet by tapping the icon, Perks is where you land. however, swiping up from the quick access takes you directly to your payment options/cards.
0 Likes
mquin2112
Halo
Options
I kinda got into the habit of opening the app with gestures for some reason (two finger swipe down Nova Launcher) but I forgot I don't have to open the app, since quick access has always been a setting. It's now a matter of changing the way I use it.