JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Auto rotate "button"

(Topic created: 06-06-2024 04:44 AM)
hendrixwolf
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I'm not sure exactly when I lost auto rotate to this annoying, idiotic button that appears. I really hate the update that caused this problem, I'd like to put the person who thought of this in front of everyone so we could punch them, It's the Most idiotic update ever It's called "auto rotate". So basically now I thought I lost rotate on my phone completely and it took me a couple days to realize.There was this teeny tiny button that appears in the bottom right corner.When you're doing a rotation of your phone and the thing is if you miss the little button because it like appears and thenSo basically now I thought I lost rotate on my phone completely and it took me a couple days to realize. There was this teeny tiny button that appears in the bottom right corner. When you're doing a rotation of your phone and the thing is if you miss the little button cause it like appears and then disappears, you have to re. Rotate your phone and make it come back and still sometimes this button does not show up.. Does anyone know when this stupid thing will be fixed to go back to being auto rotate?!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@hendrixwolf Would it be more convenient if you enabled Auto rotate?

To enable Auto rotate, find this icon in the quick panel Screenshot_20220323-072731_One UI Home.jpg

Click on it and Auto roate will be enabled. The icon will be renamed and change to this Screenshot_20220323-072711_One UI Home.jpg

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S22

@hendrixwolf Would it be more convenient if you enabled Auto rotate?

To enable Auto rotate, find this icon in the quick panel Screenshot_20220323-072731_One UI Home.jpg

Click on it and Auto roate will be enabled. The icon will be renamed and change to this Screenshot_20220323-072711_One UI Home.jpg

gares
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Thank you LongHiker ... I hate to admit how many times I have tried to get "landscape" to work once again on my S10e!
MontyNJ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Thanks!  I've been searching for that simple solution!

MikenSam
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22
I like it! Just my opinion 🤷 I keep my phone in portrait mode but sometimes I want to rotate my screen and when i do that little button pops up and I tap it! Beats swiping down and stuff to rotate screen!
0 Likes